Applications must include the following:
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of your current Transcript
- Copy of your current Resume
- Statement (500 words max) addressing:
- How does the Washington Semester on Global Engagement relate to your present academic program and professional goals?
- Describe the personal benefits you expect to receive from the program and how you will incorporate this program into your future goals.
- Please include any additional information that may be useful in evaluating your application.
Fall 2017: May 5, 2017
Spring 2018: Students may apply now-closing deadline October 9, 2017
(Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Preferences will be given to early applications.)
Please submit the application online or return the completed application and attachments to: Chris Price, International Studies, Room 119 and/or Political Science, Room 531, Major Williams Hall (0130), 220 Stanger St. or Chris LaPlante, 205 Architecture Annex (0113), Otey St., Blacksburg, VA 24061